1. You’ll be incredibly inspired by 9-year-old, Vivienne Harr, who set a goal to free 500 children from a life of slavery by selling lemonade.
2. Vivienne sets up her lemonade stand every day for a year, rain or shine. That’s tenacity.
3. Appreciate the beautiful work of photographer Lisa Kristine, whose photographs “capture the diversity and dignity of indigenous people…. (her) portraits exquisitely convey their silenced messages.”
4. You’ll discover how poverty is intimately tied to the issue of slavery and how each of us has the power to bring about change with every dollar we spend.
5. You’ll never think of a lemon the same way again.
7. “It sweeps you away to an amazing place and leaves you with the feeling that one person can really make a difference.”–Shane Hurlbut
8. “When life gives you lemons, change the world!”
9. This is the very FIRST screening of #standwithme in Michigan!
10. Yes, we’ve said it before but it’s true … you have a heart and it’s impossible NOT to see this film once you’ve watched the trailer. Really. Watch the trailer below and you’ll be at the festival web site ordering tickets.