There’s always a lot of great arts and cultural events in the Farmington/Hills community and this week is no exception.
Here are KickstART farmington’s recommendations for the week of July 8th:
- Lunch Beats in Riley Park, featuring Maggie McCabe, an award winning musician who has made her mark on the Detroit music scene for over 20 years with a blend of Soul, Americana, acoustic rock and blues. July 10th at noon in Riley Park
- Family Fun in Riley Park, featuring Ralph’s World. Ralph engages his young fans with activity songs, story songs, dancing songs, and a healthy dose of pure silliness. July 10th at 7 pm in Riley Park
- Grizzly Goat, performs their blend of folk-rock spanning the entire breadth of the Americana genre at Stars in the Park. July 11th at 7:00 pm Thursday at the Heritage Park Amphitheater
- The Motown Eagles, a tribute to the music of the Eagles, perform at Rhythms in Riley Park. July 12th at 7:00 pm in Riley Park
- Matthew Ball, The Boogie Woogie Kid, performs a family-friendly program of boogie, blues, ragtime and song favorites from the Swing Era – 20s 30s and 40s . July 14th at 3 pm at the Farmington Community Library (main branch on 12 Mile)
- Grab a movie and popcorn at the Farmington Civic Theater. This week’s schedule (Monday-Thursday) includes Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Rocketman, Late Night, and Pokemon: Detective Pikachu.