There’s always a lot of great arts and cultural events in the Farmington/Hills community and this week is no exception.
Here are KickstART farmington’s recommendations for the week of July 29th:
- Enjoy Kids Gone Creative, an exhibition of artwork from the 2019 Summer Art Camps, at the City Gallery at the Costick Center through August 2nd, open weekdays.
- Downtown with the FCB! As the Farmington Community Band wraps up their 53rd season, enjoy a wonderful selection of great music including movies, marches and season highlights. July 29th at 7:00 pm in Riley Park.
- Community Sings with Matt Watroba, an evening of song where people of all abilities, ages, cultures, and musical interests are invited to sing-along, bring a song to share, or just listen and enjoy a powerful experience that nurtures body and soul and strengthens the community. July 30th, at 7:00 pm at the Farmington Community Library on 12 Mile Rd.
- Lunch Beats in Riley Park, featuring Carly Bins, a 19-year-old singer-songwriter originally from Northville and now based out of Nashville. July 31st at noon in Riley Park.
- The Farmington Community Chorus performs at Stars in the Park. August 1st at 7:00 pm Thursday at the Heritage Park Amphitheater.
- Randy Brock Group will be rockin’ the blues with original tunes and the music of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, and more at Rhythms in Riley Park. August 2nd at 7:00 pm in Riley Park.
- Grab a movie and popcorn at the Farmington Civic Theater. This week’s schedule (Monday-Thursday) includes Pavarotti, Rocketman, Late Night, and Aladdin.