There’s always a lot of great arts and cultural events in the Farmington/Hills community and this week is no exception.
Here are KickstART farmington’s recommendations for the week of August 12th:
- Lunch Beats in Riley Park, featuring Sheila Landis & Rick Matle, fearlessly exploring swing jazz, blues, Brazilian rhythms, funky pop and their own inventive collaborations. August 14th at noon in Riley Park.
- Family Movie Picnic Night with How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, August 14th at 6:30 pm at downtown Farmington library.
- Stan Barnes & Friends will jazz things up at Stars in the Park. August 15th at 7:00 pm Thursday at the Heritage Park Amphitheater.
- The Shy cover tunes by R.E.M., The Beatles, The Smiths, Creedence Clearwater Revival, as well as perform their strong original songs with refreshing energy and enthusiasm at Rhythms in Riley Park. August 16th at 7:00 pm in Riley Park.
- Movie Night in Riley Park with Shrek. August 16th at 9:30 pm in Riley Park.
- Grab a movie and popcorn at the Farmington Civic Theater. This week’s schedule (Monday-Thursday) includes Pavarotti, The Last Black Man in San Francisco, Men in Black: International, and The Secret Life of Pets 2.
And be sure to stop by the KickstART Farmington yard sale this week!